Dec 6, 2015


If you believe with your whole being that the exterior world
is an extension, an expression of what is true within us
it is safe to assume that we collectively
create this reality around ourselves through our expression.
I have discovered recently that the key to believing this
is to rewire the dark thoughts I continue to have into...
something with a little more heart.
I think somewhere along the way I lost the knowledge
that I attract everything in my life to myself through
my energy and through my expression.
Some days I choose not to express at all and in doing so
I relinquish a small amount of control of what I attract.
I can't always regurgitate my thoughts in a logical order
because I have not made sense of them or because they are
too negative to be organized into manifesting beauty.
Often I can't decide if what comes out of me
is selfless or selfish or senseless in its delivery.
I am working on being articulate, speaking with conviction.
In the end, I'll have to make sure to say it all anyways
everything senseless and selfish and selfless alike
because most days it comes bursting out of me like a rocket
and I've heard that's the only way to do it right.
It is unimportant if or how this expression is received.
These words have served their purpose
just by existing within and without the writer.





©CAITO FOSTER
All Rights Reserved